Why Do I Need Life Insurance?
Your income can be considered your family’s most valuable asset. It allows you to obtain the necessities of life and, of course, life’s comforts. The day may come when you may not be here to provide that income. However, the need for income will continue for those who are financially dependent on you. Consequently, the need for life insurance and the amount required will depend on your personal and financial circumstances.
If any of the following statements apply to you, you should consider life insurance:
- You have a spouse
- You have dependent children
- You have an aging parent or disabled relative who depends on you for support
- Your retirement pension and savings are not enough to insure your spouse’s future against a rising cost of living
- You have a sizable estate
- You own a business
Life insurance can protect your family or business upon your death. The benefits provided at death can take the place of some of the income you would have earned and help to:
- Insure your childrens’ future
- Provide future financial security for your spouse
- Pay off your family’s home and debts
- Maintain your family’s standard of living
- Keep your business in your family
- Give to your favourite charity
To discuss your options for life insurance, please contact Patrick or Katie at 306-933-4133.