ATV, RV, Boat & Motorcycle Insurance

ATV, RV, Boat & Motorcycle Insurance

How do you find the right ATV, RV, Boat, or Motorcycle Insurance?

Start by giving us a call at (306) 934-1999. From a wide variety of insurance companies, our agents will help pinpoint your best options. Then you decide what fits your needs to cover your ATV, motorcycle, scooter, jet ski, motorboat, or sailboat. Regardless of the type of vehicle you have, we can find the right coverage for you.

Motorcycle Insurance

If you ride a motorcycle, motorcycle insurance will typically cover property damage and liability. Theft or losses to your bike are covered in the property damage area of your motorcycle insurance and property damage and/or injuries are covered in the liability area of your motorcycle insurance.

Boat Insurance

Traditionally, boat owners have insured their boats by adding them to their existing homeowner’s policy. Although this method is often still used, you may want to use a marine policy in order to cover yourself properly.

Depending on the value of your boat, a special marine policy can often save you money. Certain types of vessels are not insurable on your regular home insurance policy and you should be checking with your broker at Hoffmann Kool in order to ensure that you are covered properly.

Questions about needing a Pleasure Craft Operator Card?

Our office does not provide any testing for your boat license, however information on this federally administered program (and where you can obtain a pleasure craft operator card) can be found on the Transport Canada’s website.

ATV Insurance

Off road vehicles in Saskatchewan fall under the “All Terrain Vehicles Act” and are not licensable through SGI. ATV’s are often insured by adding them to your existing homeowner’s insurance policy. They can be covered for physical damage, including theft, and third party liability.

Separate ATV policies are also available and sometimes provide additional benefits such as full replacement cost coverage.

Snowmobile Insurance

SGI licenses and registers snowmobiles with a Saskatchewan license plate. However, this plate coverage only provides $200,000 liability coverage. It does not provide any physical damage or theft coverage whatsoever. In order to insure your sled for physical damage, theft, and additional liability you must purchase a Snowmobile Insurance Policy or add them to an existing Personal Auto policy.

Call us at Hoffmann Kool at (306) 934-1999 and we can give you a quote and help insure you and your possessions properly.

Comments are closed.